With Black History Month in February, Women’s History Month In March, and Sexual Assault Awareness Month in April, now is a powerful time to screen the award-winning, timely film, The Rape of Recy Taylor.
There are fees associated with screening the film, they are on a sliding scale based on anticipated audience size.
Included in the fee is:
- The right to screen the film in public, at a specific date and location
- Film rental (the choice of either a DVD, Blu Ray, or Digital Link)
- Detailed discussion guides written by scholars and experts in the subject matter presented in the film. Versions include General, University, Faith-Based and Facilitator’s Guide. These guides can be used as a resource to help facilitate meaningful discussion after the audience has watched the film.
- Promotion of screening on our website and social media (only for public events)
- Additionally, Odyssey Impact sends digital surveys to gauge the impact of the film, pre and post-screening. Data will be available to your organization at your request.
- The event could be used as a way for you to fundraise for any cause or organization of your choosing.
For any questions or additional information, please fill out the form below and someone from our team will be in touch.